This show travels from sound design in public spaces to restrictive architecture and stops over at the soundscape of an important common space: the kitchen.
– ‘Strange Radio, Episode 1: Transmission’ by Karen Werner
– ‘Collective Space – Portrait of a Shared Kitchen’ by Amira Klute
– Kees Went on Urban Sound Design
– ‘Sound design for a kid’s hospital in Helsinki’ by Ute Seitz
– Julius-C Schreiner on his photographic explorations of restrictive architecture
– Nils Höpken on his intervention tool against restrictive architecture
– Christoffer Horlitz on Digital Borders